To calculate the cost of your Carte Grise

and select the first option in the drop down box (Première immatriculation en France d’un véhicule).

This is what you will need to re-register your car for French Plates:

  • An “ANT’s” account to access the service. Click here, scroll down and select the option “France Connect”.
  • Completed Form cerfa N 13750*05  Click here to download.
  • Original and complete V5
  • Invoice for vehicle
  • Certificate of Conformity
  • Control Technique (A  UK MOT is acceptable if it is valid for at least 6 months)
  • A valid passport (copy)
  • Recent Utility Bill showing proof of address of your French address (less than 6 months)
  • Quittas Fiscal (This document is available from your local tax office)
Close Menu