To calculate the cost of your Carte Grise
and select the first option in the drop down box (Première immatriculation en France d’un véhicule).
This is what you will need to re-register your car for French Plates:
- An “ANTS” account to access the service. Click here, scroll down and select the option “France Connect”.
- Completed Form cerfa N 13750*05 Click here to download.
- Original and complete V5
- Invoice for vehicle
- Certificate of Conformity
- Control Technique less than 6 months old.
- A valid passport (copy)
- Recent Utility Bill showing proof of address of your French address (less than 6 months)
- Form 846 obtained from your local customs office (Douanes).
- Quitus Fiscal (This document is required if you have purchased a vehicle from an EU member state and is available from your local tax office)