Titre de Séjour

Applying for your CDS

What next Brexit

The Brexit transition period has now ended, and people who have been legally resident in France up to the 31st December 2020 have until 30th June 2021 to apply for a Carte de Séjour.

Applications are made via the government official website, the process is relatively easy, depending on your situation, documentation is minimal and a big plus for many people is that there is an excellent English version.

Apply here:


For comprehensive information you should visit the website for Remain in France Together.


If you are intending to take up permanent residency in France, from the 1st January 2021 you will need a long stay visa. You will need to apply for at the French consulate. For more information, visit their website.


If you wish contact them by telephone here is the number: +44 (0) 2030 400 460